RF/mmW/Microwave Radio Systems Engineering Online Course
Who should take this online course?
Engineers/Technical Marketing/Job Seekers who are interested:
- To learn about overall wireless communication systems
- To gain insight and compute RF/mmW/Microwave Wireless Systems performance parametric figure of merit, KPI
- To understand the qualitative and quantitative contributions of each building block in the wireless systems
- To gain architectural knowledge of RF/mmW/Microwave Wireless Systems
- Product Definition and Roadmap
- To perform above and beyond in Interview
The most important part of any radio design and development is to define the architecture in such a way that target system requirements can be fulfilled.
5G and IoT technology will be relying on Wireless Digital Communication Technology.
Proper design of RF/mmW/Microwave Radio Systems require a thorough engineering analysis of components’ requirement, such as; AGC, PA, LNA, OSC, VCO, PLL, MODEM, Mixer, ADC, DAC, Filter, and Antenna.
Learn about system architectures, trade off, and RF/Microwave impairments, which enable you to compute SNR for the system at different stages.
Explore Thermal Noise, Non-Linearity, Phase Noise, and Quantization Noise and their qualitative and quantitative impact on the system performance parameters, such as; Sensitivity, EVM, Interfering unwanted signals, ACPR, ENOB, SNR, Eb/N0, BER, VSWR, radiation pattern, polarization, communication link equation, etc.
This is a required course to achieve Radio Communications Certificate Program
You can drop the course anytime before viewing the full webinar, after registration which provide access to partial view.